CR 2032 第一次使用檢測儀時請移除電池下的塑膠片。
長按"Set"按鍵3秒 → 聽到"逼"聲 → 進入設定模式 → 設定完畢檢測儀將自動關閉
設定順序：年/ 月/ 日/ 小時/ 分鐘
- 將試片放置於室溫, 10-30°C (50-86°F).
- 避免陽光直接照射、高溫 、冷凍
血糖 - 0.7 μL
總膽固醇 - 26 μL
尿酸 - 1 μL
- 膽固醇檢測較容易受到hct影響，如果hct低於35%，則檢測結果可能會偏高; 如果hct高於50%，則檢測結果可能會偏低。
• BeneCheck does not provide medical care services. BeneCheck provides technologies to help health care providers perform tests and manage their medical practices. BeneCheck also operates a portal wherein health care providers and patients can manage their accounts and records.
• If you rely on any results or records of the Product and Services, you do so solely at your own risk.
Our goal is to provide helpful and accurate information on the Product and Services, but we make no endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about any result of the Product and Services, information, or services. The accuracy of the data collected and presented through the Product and Services is not intended to match that of medical devices or scientific measurement devices.
We are not responsible for the accuracy, reliability, availability, effectiveness, or correct use of information you receive through the Product and Services.
• Services-Specific Terms. These Terms contain general terms that apply to all our Services, as well as certain terms that apply only to a particular Service (“Services-Specific Terms”). We also may present to you or post additional Services-Specific Terms through the Services that apply to particular features of the Services. To the extent that these Terms conflict with the Services-Specific Terms, the Services-Specific terms will control.
• Customer Agreements. If you are using the Services on behalf of a health care provider that is a XXXXX customer (a “Provider Customer”), these Terms supplement any services agreement, business associate agreement and/or any other agreement between us and the Provider Customer (collectively, the “Customer Agreement”). To the extent that these Terms conflict with any Customer Agreement, the Customer Agreement will control. If you are using the Services as an employee or other representative of a Provider Customer, you are a “Practice User” for purposes of these terms. Customer Agreements contain terms protecting privacy and may contain terms that control over these Terms for Practice Users.
• EHR Services. We provide Provider Customers with access to and use of cloud-based electronic health records services (“EHR Services”). Generally, EHR Services are governed by the applicable Customer Agreement, and these Terms supplement the applicable Customer Agreement.
• Patient Portal. In connection with our EHR Services, we may provide a feature that enables Provider Customers to create a personalized account for patients to facilitate registration, appointment scheduling, secure messaging, bill payment and other activities with the Provider Customer (such feature, a “Patient Portal”). The Patient Portal is available only to patients under the active care of a health care provider that is a Provider Customer. If you are a patient, you acknowledge and agree that all communication through the Patient Portal is between you and the Provider Customer, and BeneCheck has no responsibility or liability for your activity and communications within the Patient Portal. You also acknowledge and agree that Provider Customers are communicating solely with you about your own personal conditions, and that asking for advice on behalf of another person could potentially be harmful and is prohibited. To use a Patient Portal, either the Provider Customer of whom you are a patient will provide you with a username and password, or will email you a link to register for the Patient Portal. In regards to the link, you will be required to verify your first and last name and date of birth to establish your Patient Portal account. If you have questions regarding cancellation of your Patient Portal account, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Use of the Products and Services
5. Intellectual Property
7. Non-Confidential Information
10. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
1. Use of the Products and Services
2. Activation and Registration
You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you own Your Content or that you have all rights necessary to grant us a license to use Your Content as described in these Terms.
You represent and warrant that Your Content, the use and provision of Your Content on the Products and Services, and your use of the Products and Services will not (a) infringe, misappropriate, or violate a third party’s patent, copyright, trademark, trade secret, moral rights, or other intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy; (b) violate, or encourage any conduct that would violate, any applicable law or regulation or would give rise to civil liability; (c) be fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive; (d) be defamatory, obscene, pornographic, vulgar, or offensive; (e) promote discrimination, bigotry, racism, hatred, harassment, or harm against any individual or group; (f) be violent or threatening or promote violence or actions that are threatening to any person or entity; or (g) promote illegal or harmful activities or substances.
You further agree not to (1) upload any content that contains software viruses or is designed to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any equipment or services, or that contains other harmful, disruptive, or destructive files or content; (2) use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization, or impersonate any person or entity; (3) harvest, solicit, or collect information of other users for any reason whatsoever, including, without limitation, for sending unsolicited communications; (4) post, advertise, or promote products or services commercially, or upload any content that is advertising, promotional material, junk mail, spam, or a contest or sweepstake, or that furthers or promotes criminal activity; or (5) use the Products and Services in any manner that, in our sole discretion, is objectionable or restricts or inhibits any other person from using or enjoying the Products and Services, or which may expose us or our users to any harm or liability of any type.
The term of this Agreement will begin upon your successful activation or registration of the Products and Services by BeneCheck and will continue until you cease using the Product or Service unless a term is otherwise set forth in the registration. For those Product or Services subject to a limited term, this Agreement will automatically renew for successive equivalent terms unless terminated by either party as permitted herein.
(I) BeneCheck reserves the right to refuse activation or registration of a user for any reason and may suspend or terminate your access to the Products and Services if you (a) breach any term of this Agreement, or (b) engage in any conduct that BeneCheck determines in its discretion may have an adverse effect on BeneCheck or its reputation.
(II) You may terminate this Agreement for convenience upon written notice to BeneCheck or its vendor or through the applicable cancellation process. BeneCheck may terminate for convenience upon sixty (60) days written notice. (III) Upon termination, you will no longer have access to the Products and Services. In addition to termination, BeneCheck reserves the right to pursue any and all remedies available to it.
5. Intellectual Property
Except for the limited license and use rights expressly granted to you under this Agreement, all title to and the rights in the Products and Services, including ownership rights to patents (registrations, renewals, and pending applications), copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, BeneCheck’s or third party hardware, other technology, any derivatives of and all goodwill associated with the foregoing is the exclusive property of BeneCheck and/or the applicable third party.
Except to the extent permitted by law, you may not perform, attempt to perform, or encourage or assist others in performing any of the following while accessing or using the Products and Service: (1) use, display, mirror, or frame the Products and Service or any individual element within the Products and Service, including the layout and design of any page, without BeneCheck’s express written consent; (2) use BeneCheck’s name, any BeneCheck’s trademark or logo, or any BeneCheck’s proprietary information without BeneCheck’s express written consent; (3) circumvent any technological measure implemented by BeneCheck or any of BeneCheck’s providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Products and Service;; or (4) modify, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, tamper with, or otherwise attempt to derive the source code of any software that BeneCheck provides to you or any other part of the Products and Service.
7. Non-Confidential Information
The information presented on or through the Products and Services is solely for informational and educational purposes. We make reasonable efforts to maintain current information but we cannot guarantee that the content is complete or up-to-date.
Trademarks, Products and Services marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Products and Services are the trademarks of their respective owners. You are granted no right or license with respect to any of the trademarks mentioned above and any use of such trademarks. You acknowledge and agree that all text, graphics, photographs, trademarks, logos, visual interfaces, artwork, computer code and all other related content contained on the Products and Services are owned by BeneCheck, its service providers or other third parties and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws. Any reproduction, publication, further distribution or public exhibition of materials provided through the Products and Services, in whole or in part, is strictly prohibited. Except as expressly provided in this Agreement, no part of the Products and Services and no content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, distributed or transmitted in any way (including “mirroring”) to any other computer, server, service or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without the express prior written consent of BeneCheck or the applicable owner.
The products and services are provided on an “as is” basis and use of the product and services is at your solre risk. The company, it’s officers, directors, empolyees, agents, contractors or third-party service providers specifically disclaim all warranties and conditions, whether express or lmplied, including but not limited to warranties of title, merchantability, fitness for particular purpose, accuracy, integrity or completeness of the content, third-party content or that the product or services will be error-free or uninterrupted. No oral advice or written information given by the company its officers, directors, emoplyess, agents, contractors, or third-party service providers will create a warranty.
11. Limitation of Liability
Except where prohibited by law or public policy, in no event will BeneCheck, it’s officers, directors, employess, agents, contractors, or third-party service providers be liable for any (1) any amount in excess of fees paid during the applicable term or (2) indirct, incidental, special or consequential damages that result from your use of or inability to use the products and services, including bt not limited to reliance by you on any information obtained from the products and services, regardless of the form of action.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold BeneCheck, its officers, directors, partners, employees, contractors, agents, licensors, suppliers and third party service vendors, harmless from and against any claims, actions or demands, liabilities including without limitation, reasonable legal fees, alleged to result from your use of the Products and Services and third party medical devices and/ or your violation of the Term of Use.
All users agree (1) that all matters relating to access to or use of the Products and Services, including all disputes, will be governed by the laws of Taiwan and (2) waive any objection to such jurisdiction or venue and the right to trial by jury in any judicial proceeding involving any dispute, controversy, or claim arising out of or relating to these terms and conditions or the products and services.
The parties acknowledge that they have agreed that this agreement and all related documents be drawn up in the English language.
15. Contact Us